Effective Date: March 2022
Last Updated: March 2022
Information We Collect
The personal information you are asked to provide and why you are asked to provide it will be made clear when we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Pulse Clinical Alliance follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The report aims to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement on the website and gather demographic information.
Cookies & Web Beacons
Like any other website, Pulse Clinical Alliance uses “cookies.” These cookies are store information, including visitors’ preferences and the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Pulse Clinical Alliance has no access to or control over these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. Detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found on their respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights
(Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a company has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a company has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data not sell the consumer’s data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The Right to Access─You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The Right to Rectification─You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The Right to Erasure─You have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The Right to Restrict Processing─You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The Right to Object to Processing─You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The Right to Data Portability─You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor, and guide their online activity.
Pulse Clinical Alliance does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children younger than 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to remove such information from our records.